14 January 2012

Got Fairy Dust?

Day 4 of Tracy Anderson's Bootcamp

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I did complete Day 4 as scheduled on Thursday and I didn't cheat at all.  So, let me tell you all about it.

Yesterday I mentioned that with a larger space heater, I was able to work up a good sweat.  I should also mention that Tracy Anderson calls sweat, fairy dust.  I think the idea behind that term is that there are no quick fixes and no fairy god-mothers to wave a wand and get you back into shape.  The only real fairy dust is sweat.

Today, even though I increased my reps yesterday, I was not nearly as sore as I have been!  I definitely think the heaters are helping out with that.  I increased my reps by 5 again and am up to 35 reps on legs, 60 abs and 40 arms.  Go fairy dust!

By the way, at this morning's weigh-in (I told you I'm obsessed with my scale), I was down 4.4 lbs from Day One!!! Awesome!  I feel like I've just been rewarded and need to give an acceptance speech...

"First, I would like to thank God.  Without Him, none of this would be possible.  It is because of Him, I am able to persevere through it all.  (SEE I told you my prayer from Day 2 would work).  I would also like to thank all of my family and friends who are supporting me on this journey and last, but certainly not least, I must thank the entire TAM (Tracy Anderson Method) community who have proven to be an excellent source of motivation. Everyone I've named has shown me that they want to see me succeed and it's a big, big help.  Thank you for this -4.4 lb reward! Thank you!!"

Okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. 

On to the food...


Here's Today's Menu:
Breakfast - Berry Compote (Pomegranate seeds are a nice touch to this bowl of mixed berries)
Lunch - Chicken Protein Soup (Not much protein with 2oz of chicken, but still pretty good)
Snack - Kiwi Dessert (I like.)
Grilled Chicken with Mango and Scallion (DING, DING, DING! We have a winner, folks! Excellent)

All of today's food was pretty good.  Two days in a row!  I'm so happy with Tracy at this point. 

If you put in the work, you will see the results. 

Berry Compote

Chicken Protein Soup

Kiwi Dessert

Grilled Chicken with Mango and Scallion

No comments:

Post a Comment